Terms & Conditions
Confidentiality and Query Form
- Diesel Chip Tuning will treat your details with the upmost confidentiality and they will never be passed or shared with third parties. If you don’t wish to be added to our mailing list please inform us in writing.
- When contacting us using our secure query form, please ensure that you enter your name, email address and contact phone number(s) so we can contact you promptly.
- Please also list as much detail about your query as possible, e.g. your vehicle make, model, engine size, power rating and the year of manufacture/build date as this will enable us to answer your questions quickly and effectively.
- The content, Images and performance results available on this website may vary without notice, due to ongoing research and development.
- We endeavor to have an error free website at all times, however we cannot guarantee this and cannot accept liability for any issues that this may cause. All product descriptions displayed are correct at the time the information was entered.
- This website is intended for personal and business use only (which must be reasonable and not offensive, abusive or in breach of any law or order). Use or copy any material or information on this website for any commercial or unlawful purpose is not permitted without prior written consent.
Links to Third Party Sites
- Some links on this website will let you leave the Diesel Chip Tuning site. The linked sites are not under the control of Diesel Chip Tuning and Diesel Chip Tuning is not responsible for the contents of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site, or any changes or updates to such sites.
- Diesel Chip Tuning is not responsible for webcasting or any other form of transmission received from any linked site. Diesel Chip Tuning is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Diesel Chip Tuning of the site.
Feedback and Information
- Any feedback or information you provide at this site shall be deemed to be non-confidential. Diesel Chip Tuning is free to use such information on an unrestricted basis in areas such as the Testimonials page.
Disclaimer of Performance
- Once the Diesel Chip Tuning supplied system has been installed in your vehicle the driver is ultimately responsible for the increased power, torque and speed acquired.
- By installing this product, the customer understands and agrees that as a high performance product, individual results may vary depending on make, model, and usage.
- While fuel savings are common with our systems they do depend on your individual driving style and therefore cannot be guaranteed.
Disclaimer of Liability
- The buyer acknowledges and agrees that the disclaimer of any liability for property damage or personal injury is a material term for this agreement and the buyer agrees to indemnify the seller and to hold the seller harmless from any claim related to the item of the equipment or service purchased.
- Diesel Chip Tuning assumes no liability regarding the improper installation or misapplication of its products and/or services. It is the installer’s responsibility to check for proper installation and if in doubt our Technical Department is to be contacted.
- It is your responsibility you advise your insurance company of this modification. This modification may affect your premium, so we would advise that you contact your insurance company before you carry out the installation so that you are fully aware of any additional cost you may incur.
- Diesel Chip Tuning shall not be liable to you for any indirect or consequential loss or damage (whether for loss of profit, loss of business, depletion of goodwill or otherwise), costs, expenses or other claims for consequential compensation whatsoever (howsoever caused) which arise out of or in connection with this agreement.
Returns and Refunds
- In the unlikely event that you would like to return your product, our 30-day returns policy to enable you to return products to us in appropriate circumstances:
- Inform us in writing;
- Obtain a Return Form by emailing us at email@example.com
- We receive the returned product within 30 days following the date of purchase of the product.
- Goods must be returned with any labels must still be attached and in an ‘as sold’ condition enabling us to re-stock the item, i.e. clean, free from marks and scratches.
- If the returned goods are found to be in a condition other than ‘as sold’ will reserve the right to offer a partial refund. Any system with marks, scratches or any other damage can not be accepted.
- You will be responsible for returning the goods at your own cost. Please ensure that returned items are correctly packaged to ensure that they are not damaged in transit and sent by a service that have a tracking number and insured when shipped.
- Diesel Chip Tuning refund policy can incur a handling/admin fee of 10% for returned products. Any additional or optional postal charges will not be refunded.
- Any Customs Duty, Taxes or extra fees charged or paid on the buyer’s behalf will be passed to the buyer and/or deducted from the final refund.
- We will process the refund due to you as soon as possible, usually 5-7 working days, and refund will be issued by the same method as the original payment.
In this Section “force majeure event” means:
- Any event which is beyond our reasonable control;
- Hacker attacks, virus or other malicious software attacks;
- Problems with the internet, part of the internet, or any third party internet service provider;
- Power failure, industrial disputes affecting any third party, governmental regulations, fires, floods, disasters, civil riots, terrorist attacks or wars. Where a force majeure event gives rise to a failure or delay in us performing our obligations under the agreement, those obligations will be suspended for the duration of the force majeure event.
- Such issues should be reported to us within 7 days from the date of the purchase. Clear evidence must be provided proving that the purchased product is not as it is described on the website. Complaints which are based merely on the customer’s false expectations or wishes are not honored.
- All products supplied by Diesel Chip Tuning are covered by a non transferable 3 year warranty from the date of supply.
- All internal components, casing and harness are covered for the duration of the warranty.
- Although all the products are thoroughly tested before release, unexpected errors may occur. Such issues must be submitted to us for approval. We keep the right to rectify the error or defect at the earliest opportunity. If any fault is identified a repair or replacement of the product will be offered.
The following items and conditions are not covered by warranty:
- Willful damage, failure to follow Diesel Chip Tuning supplied instructions or any alteration or repair carried out without our approval, misuse, abuse, neglect
- Damages incurred through irresponsible use, overclocking, incorrect voltage input from improper installation, connection to other product or device, dismantling or removing parts.
- Water ingress caused by incorrect installation or inappropriate location adverse to Diesel Chip Tuning guidelines set in the installation instructions.
- Diesel Chip Tuning products that were not purchased directly from Diesel Chip Tuning by the current owner.
- A repair or replacement will not result into a warranty extension or new beginning of the warranty.
Shipping & Delivery
- Shipping Charges:
- Within Australia – 1-2 Working Day Delivery: $19.99
- New Zealand – 5-7 Working Days delivery: $24.99
- World Wide 2-3 weeks (subject to location): POA
All orders placed by 2pm Monday-Friday will be dispatched the same day by a trackable service, subject to stock availability. International shipping costs are quoted separately; please contact us for more pricing.
- Each Diesel Chip Tuning supplied system is programmed individually therefore it is the customer’s responsibility to provide all information required in order to meet the deadlines.
- Despite all our efforts, sometimes unforeseen delivery delays are possible and usually are down to the Courier or Postal Services.
- Customer is responsible for suppling a suitable secure delivery address. Once item has been scanned as delivered, by the delivery service, to the supplied delivery address DCT can no longer be responsible for claims of lost or undelivered goods.
Diesel Chip Tuning has no control over any customs queries, delays, or charges that may arise. If there are any customs charges, these must be paid in addition by receiver before the delivery is made. Diesel Chip Tuning reserves the right to pass these charges directly onto the person who made the order relating to the consignment that has the charges on it. If you do not wish to pay the charges and the consignment is returned, all return charges will also be passed onto you in full.